Duralin Wide Pick Pack Light 0.60mm (10 Pack)
Duralin (also known as Acetyl or Delrin) is a unique material with an extraordinary combination of strength, stiffness, dimensional stability, fatigue resistance, and low friction. Normally used as a replacement for metal bushings and bearings in industrial applications, this extremely durable polymer is ideal for picks. Duralin picks allow an artist to highlight the bright clicking sound of the pick hitting the strings when playing acoustic, rhythm guitar, and fast single note passages.
- Made from Duralin, a material known for its ideal combination of strength, grip, durability, and abrasion resistance
- Wide variety of color coated gauges
- Wide shape for increased surface area and three tips that can be rotated for even wear
- Duralin is also available in standard, wide, jazz, sharp, and gripped shapes
- Available in 10, 25, and 100 packs