EPBB170 Phosphor Bronze 45-100
EPBB170 is a light gauge set of phosphor bronze wound strings for long scale acoustic bass. Since D'Addario introduced Phosphor Bronze guitar strings in 1974, they have been synonymous with warm and well-balanced acoustic tone.
- Designed specifically for use on all 4-String acoustic basses
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
- String Gauges: Phosphor Bronze Wound .045 .065, .080, .100