EXPPBB170 Coated Phosphor Bronze 45-100
EXPPBB170 is a light gauge set of Phosphor Bronze wound strings for long scale acoustic bass that utilizes EXP coating for extended lifespan. Since D'Addario introduced Phosphor Bronze guitar strings in 1974, they have been synonymous with warm and well-balanced acoustic tone.
- Designed specifically for use on all 4-String acoustic basses
- EXP Coated phosphor bronze for warm, bright, well balanced acoustic tone and 4 times more life
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
- String Gauges: Phosphor Bronze Wound .045 .065, .080, .100